Monday 7 January 2013

First of all....

...let me wish you a very happy and prosperous New Year and I hope you enjoyed Christmas however you chose to celebrate it.  After all the frantic planning and preparations, its now all over.

It became a bit pear shaped for me as various members of my family have been unwell. I never quite caught up with things.

Thank you for all your wonderful Xmas cards and gifts. You've been very generous. Your creations will all be blogged.

SUZANNE, my PR has been giving me grief because I have not given her words to update the blog for ages.  There's no point giving her excuses cos she just cracks the whip a bit harder...

RESOLUTION - plenty of news on the way but I also need your contributions.

November was my birthday month and here are some of the lovely cards I received:-

DELLA'S usual elegant style.  Red is not a colour I usually choose but I have used it on several cards this year.


DOT has sponged colour over the embossed card to create this lovely soft look.


ZENA has a very elegant style too and has used Heartfelt Creations "tattered blossoms swirl" stamp set which is available in store.  The images stamp very clearly.



BARBARA's card is so striking with the black base against the colourful butterflies.



An Art Deco style card from KAY.


More cards and news to follow very shortly.

CAROL :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments .... please carry on!