Wednesday 28 November 2012

Just a catch up...

Well I am back from my latest holiday ...more of that to follow!  This is a post that should have gone live before now so please forgive me.

Well, it's all over and done with now - and I think for a first ARTISAN market in Crewe it was a great weekend.  We started out with a few technical hitches - not enough tables - but the market lads were great and soon sorted that ouot.  The weather was a bit nippy but then it is November.  The sun came out in the afternoon.  There was a good range of products for sale and all tables looked really colourful.

The market manager said that the market "looks like it use to" and the regular traders were pleased as they said thay had noticed an increase in footfall.  They all asked if we were coming back again.

There were some negative comments too.  I am not so disillusioned to think everything was perfect.  The main comment was that there was not enough advertising.  Personally I had distributed flyers to as many places as possible and there's only so much I can do on my own.  I do welcome comments and critisism so we can make improvements on future events.  We are also setting up a working party so if anyone is interested please let me know.

I will blog again very soon but in the meantime would let you all know there is a play day at the Cubby Hole this Saturday (1st) - just come along and play with your own craft stash or have a chat with like-minded people.  Everyone welcome!

I would also remind people that it is the Crazy Cubby Hole Christmas Party on 15 December.  If there are any donations to the hamper or indeed the Craft Tombola please pop them in to the shop.  Proceeds as usual will be going to charity!  It's always a fun afternoon of food, friendship and fun.......

CAROL:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments .... please carry on!