Tuesday 21 May 2013

What's New

We have been back from our travels for over a week now (bad performance of my PA, Suzanne) and we had a really relaxing time.  We were in the Normandy region of France - stopping first in the very pretty village - Veules Les Roses before crossing the Pont du Normandy and onto Honfleur which I never tire of.

We did not do a lot - pottered about, drinking coffee and eating cake!

I fiddled about in my journal and made a few cards - thoroughly enjoyed myself.  Did a lot of reading too.  I finished Animal Farm by George Orwell and also the Boy in Striped Pyjamas and am even halfway through another strange book - cannot believe it!!!

How are the journals going?

What's New
Now stockists of "Chloe Stamps".  Some really nice designs and reasonably priced too.  Our stamp of the month is "Flutterby Wreath"  I am sure you will love it!

Also some additions to our Indigo Blu range.  There will be a workshop coming up soon using these.

Have you used Memory Box dies?  Just a little intricate but very beautiful. Cutting is made easier with the metal shim.



The new "Wild Rose" range is expected soon complete with co-ordinating paper pads.

WORKSHOP
Texture pastes and masks - Saturday 1st June 1pm - 4.30pm.
A playful afternoon just messing about with stuff!!
Cost - £10


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments .... please carry on!