Monday 11 March 2013

Trade Show

It's a few weeks now since I visited the Trade Show at the NEC in Birmingham.  I went on the Sunday for a general look around and then back again on the Monday to make some orders.  I have to say it was much less busy this year (sign of the times maybe!) but I found this better as I was more able to talk to companies, ask questions and watch demonstrations.

I met up with lots of familiar faces and it was good to have a catch up.

The new "Crafty Individuals" stamps have arrived - quite different but I really like them.

Graphic 45 "Secret Garden" range of paper is ordered but not yet available - you'll love it!

Also waiting for some new "Spellbinders" dies - very nice!!!

Jane Gill and Francoise Reade from WOODWARE have yet again designed some amazing stamps and card examples to show them at their best.  They are such good value for money and produce clear and clean images.

Our very own WENDY CAIN used "Zentangle BUTTERFLY" to make this simple but very elegant card.  I always think black and white looks very classy.


I have ordered quite a few new stamps so look out for "make n take" sessions.

CAROL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments .... please carry on!