Wednesday 6 February 2013

Your work....


BIG RUBBER STAMP SALE - NOW ON!!!!  
MANY HALF PRICE

You might remember that last year I asked you to decorate some strips of card in your favourite colour.  You could use scraps of paper, magazine images - anything really.  The idea was for me then to chop up the strips and use them in my journal.  Here are some of the examples.


I love Little Sue's spring evening.  She arranged her papers differently and put them through the Cuttlebug.  The animal one is a bit spooky but very imaginative.

I have now cut squares from the strips and next I am going to arrange them on a journal page.  It's just another mad idea of mine.

This then leads onto the "12 inches of creativity" which is another work in progress.  More on that to follow.

CAROL:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments .... please carry on!