Tuesday 11 September 2012

Touching Base...

Not a lot to report at the moment as I am away on holiday.  The shop will re-open on Monday 10th September.  I have taken all sorts of bits and pieces with me so hopefully I will come up with some creations.

New stock in store now includes some good Hall'oween stamps from STAMPENDOUS plus a range of nice sentiment stamps.

Suzanne has created these cards with Woodware'sBig Greetings range. An opportunity to get out the pens and markers to colour the images (and for me to test Suzanne as this style is so NOT her usual style hahaha!)



We have also got a couple of DYAN REAVELEY'stamp packs. As you would imagine from her, they are really quite quirky. Great for journalling.  We have her spray inks too!  The colours are really vibrant! Check out the tag below!




Must dash .........CAROL:)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards - that stamp is awesome! Very versatile.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments .... please carry on!