Thursday 13 September 2012

Some samples & some dates...

SUZI B used KAISER STAMP "Botanical" to create this card.  Elegant and understated in her lovely "less is more" style.



The KAISER STAMPS are very reasonably priced but they turn out really well.  I am currently using VERSAFINE Inkpads to stamp my images.  Try using Sepia as it is less harsh than the usual black.

Look out for the WORLD's BIGGEST COFFEE MORNING supporting McMillan Cancer Relief. Join us at the CUB on Friday 28th and Saturday 29th September.  Make & Take activities plus usual yummy cake and coffee.

Donations as usual will go to Leighton Hospital Cancer Centre.

You would have seen the recent blog post advertising the Artisan Market ....I continue on my mission for more culture and creativity in Crewe.

Fancy taking part or know a friend who might be interested ....give me a call.

I don't want to mention the "C"word but we are now in September.  I don't know where the year has gone....Litlle bits and pieces are starting to sneak in to the shop with more on its way!!!  CAROL:)

1 comment:

We love to read your comments .... please carry on!