Wednesday 18 January 2012

A Mixture of Allsorts!

I managed to find some time for crafting while I was away and took lots of bits and pieces with me.  Denise gave me a big tin to put stuff in.  I took my Cuttlebug but forgot my "C" plate. I actually made a few simple Chrtistmas cards but I also wanted to fiddle around with one of Kanban's new sheets.  Very effective I think you will agree with just the cogs die cut added using gold mirrir card.




Another decoupage card from Dot.  She has chosen an ever popular Flower Fairy design.



Anne B  really likes pin pricked cards at the moment.  I think they look really elegant.

 I would like to say a huge thank you to all who attended the Christmas party bash - it sure was hilarity all round.  I  look forward to more crafting with you all in 2012  CAROL :)
Here's the next contender in our "Winter Trees" challenge.  Kristina  drew her trees with black fineliner and added silver highlights and snowflake cutouts which completed the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments .... please carry on!