Wednesday 14 December 2011

Holiday Diary...

On our recent Steampunk Canvas workshop we welcomed "Rae" from Warrington - an international customer!!!  She wanted her Christmas cards to have a time theme and here's the result.  Pretty fab don't you think?



Writing this on my return from my mini break.  Due to the sad demise of Sea France we have been put on the channel tunnel much to my horror.  We are locked in a compartment with a constant hissing noise.  Paul cannot swim and I cannot read the emergency instructions.  Ont he plus side the journey will be quicker.  

WE had a good week away.  Cannot say it was relaxing as we packed so much in but I have been able to do some Christmas shopping.  We left Dover to sail to Calais on my birthday.  I'd like to say a huge "thank you" for all my cards and gifts.  You are all very special people.  I had my cards hanging in various places all around the van - I was very impressed.

Here's the first of our "Winter Trees".  Wendy has used Marianne Design Creatables Dies and a Crafter's Workshop template to create her piece.
 

I hope everyone is looking forward to the Cubby Hole Christmas Party this coming Saturday - I hope you are all feeling festive and ready for pass the parcel and especially for this year - the Cubby Hole Quiz!!!!  CAROL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments .... please carry on!