Thursday 17 March 2011

Inspiration

I hope you have been enjoying the work being done by my Creative Team and customers alike.  I just wanted to remind you all that there is Play Day at the Cubby Hole this coming Saturday 19th March.  It is very informal and all are welcome; whether you stay just for a cuppa or entrench yourself all day long that is fine!  I would look forward to seeing you.

In the meantime I will leave you with a journal page that my CCTV member, Tracey Doorbar has done inspired by the "Secret Garden" theme.  Dont forget you have until 31st March to join in with this project.

Tracey's words are:-

I have done a journal page in my small journal. the products I have used are:
 sticky fingers spray inks,
distress inks
sequin waste
stampotique stamps; the tree
                              the hearts garland
                              two sticks
I used a variety of alphabet stamps for the words which were just stamped onto the back of an old envelope, then cut out. the word Grow was from a set of stickers by k&Co. I have stamped the hearts garland upside down so it looks like little bell shaped flowers (hense the shh (secret) with silver bells and cockle shells).  I then finished the page off as I normally do with a black and white stripped border.


Take care everyone - I hope you are all enjoying the onset of Spring!  Carol :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments .... please carry on!