Monday 17 June 2013

News from the Cubby Hole.....

Hello there!  Just wanted to let you know there are lots of new items in store at the moment and lots more to come.

WOODWARE stamps galore and all reasonably priced.  My creative team have been very busy with the new stamps from INDIGO BLU and more from WILD ROSE STUDIO.

Mark's preview night last Friday was a huge success...I am sure photos will follow.

We have postponed the dates for the next workshop ----aaargh!!!! But finally a date is set:-  "Texture Paste and Masks" will take place on:-

Saturday 6th July 
1pm - 4.30pm
Cost £10

It is going to be a bit of an experimental afternoon; playing, painting and messing about with stuff!

Loyalty Card News!
Unfortunately the loyalty card is reducing to a value of £10.  It has been the same amount of £12 ever since I opended back in West Street.  My running costs increase all the time and I cannot compete with the various shopping channels that people seem to lured into.  I will obviously still honour your current cards.  I hope you agree that £10 is still a very good deal as I have compared myself to other stores up and down the country.  SORRY!
Other News
Mark and I are currently planning a Quiz Night.  We are thinking that it will be sometime in August.  There will be an entry fee but this will cover prizes, food and entertainment.

World's Biggest Coffee Morning
for MacMillan this year is Friday 27th and Saturday 28th September.  

Artisan Market
Hopefully we are organising the Artisan market again.  Probably October so get creating for that....

Just a few ideas from "Rainsdrops on Roses".....







CAROL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments .... please carry on!