Thursday 14 June 2012

On a Mission

I'm on a bit of a mission at the moment to provide more creative/cultural activities for "Crewe & Nantwich".  Simply because I feel we've been forgotten about, left by the wayside since we became CHESHIRE EAST!  On the other hand there seems to be a general apathy in the town if it doesn't involve sitting in front of a screen and pressing buttons, we don't want to know.

Often we are dictated to by the media - what to wear, what to eat, where to go and if it's okay by Simon Cowell.  Come on now - what's wrong with independent thought?  It is good to be individual.....

I am holding an ARTS/CRAFTS Fair at the Georges Community Centre, Marshfield Bank, Crewe on November 3rd & 4th. Aarrgh!! I hear you all cry but I need it to be properly organised and for people to book tables well in advance.  Tables are 6 ft long and approx. 18" wide.  Cost £10 per table per day.

I will have booking forms available on my return from holiday and payment will be required when booking.

There will also be the usual raffle/tombola tables too.

Give it some thought as some tables have already been allocated.

No pictures today just my thoughts and some info on the Arts/Crafts Fair.  CAROL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments .... please carry on!