Monday 2 April 2012

More Challenge Pieces..

As I promised just a little later than I thought:-

Janet's tick-tock - wow she's hand drawn all the characters.
Whilse Janet took her inspiration from Alice in Wonderland Carol B's focus was on Peter Pan.  She spent ages looking for a crocodile.


Debbie is a newcomer to the Cubby Hole.  We were all very impressed with her piece, an altered notebook especially her attention to detail.


My philosphy at the Cub is to encourage individuals to be creative, have a go - we all have a talent somewhere but maybe you just haven't found it yet.

Everyone is at different stages on their creative journeys and all with different interests.  So we do not dismiss anyone - we support them.

My blog may seem a little random at times, but that's what I like about it.  Everyone feels confident enough to take part in challenges and it's great seeing work displayed.

I am always snaffling pieces from people to include and generally everyone is more than happy to be included.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments .... please carry on!