Sunday 18 March 2012

More Challenges Pieces

As promised-

Sue Wood and Lisa have both created three card panels making wall hangings.  Lisa has incorporated stitch and verse into hers and Sue has used an Indigo Blu stamp tocreate the central pergamano panel.  Both are just lovely!




Both ladies have also joined the TICK-TOCK challenge - here's Sue's  Alice in Wonderland piece:-

While Lisa  has focused on the changing seasons.


Paul and I recently went to the trade show at the NEC.  It's the ultimate nightmare for Paul as he hates shopping at the best of time.  I eventually found a demo he was interested in so I parked him there whilst I went racing up and down the stands.

All the usual faces were there including MR HOLTZ.  FRAN SEIFORD from STAMPENDOUS showed me some sparkly bits.

FRANCOISE READE and JANE GILL from Woodware had some "make and take" ideas and HELS SHERIDAN demonstrated some new products for me.

I have ordered all sorts of bits and pieces which will start to arrive over the next few weeks.

CAROL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments .... please carry on!