Sunday 29 January 2012

Let's Start....

... (before the end of January lol:) by wishing you all a very happy New Year.  You know me always late to the Party!  Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a relaxing time.  I'd like to say a huge thank you for all the fantastic cards and gifts wwe received.

We are starting our unique Cubby Hole challenges in February, it has given you all a bit of a breather after a hectic time!

I'd like to see us all (Including ME!!) increasing our creativity in 2012.  I was so inspired after my visit to ART Journey NL in November.

We also need to complete our unfinished projects - I have so many.......

A good start to the year would be a good sort out of your craft spaces.  A declutter always makes us feel better.  So watch out for "A CALL to ART".

Carol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments .... please carry on!