Sunday 29 May 2011

MAnnequin - Part II

Once again, Janet has come up with the most amazing mannequin doll. She produces these items with bits of old fabric she has lying around. She's even made spare outfits for her!! I'm always very envious of people who can sew because I'm useless!

Wendy made her mannequin with an idea from a workshop led by Sue Roddis ages ago. We loved the idea then and Wendy shows just how adaptable it can be. The hat pins are by Dreamweaver and we have them in store. I also love those old wooden cotton bobbins and I'm always on the lookout for them.
 
 A similar style from Chris M. What an elegant creation and typically, full of little tiny details. Chris is a whizz with shrink plastic. The colours are also fantastic and the back of the piece is just as good as the front.
 
 
 
I will be back soon with more piccies!  Enjoy the Bank Holiday!  CAROL :)
 

1 comment:

  1. I know I have said it before but I am just so amazed at the wonderful and so very different work that is being produced through these monthly themes! Keep up the good work girls (and boy). Suzanne B

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments .... please carry on!