Sunday 1 May 2011

Lady June - Part II

As promised I am back with my other cards.  The materials used can be found on my first card.  All supplies can be found in the Cubby Hole and/or adapted from your own stash. 

Using natural coloured card I stamped "Lady June" in Adirondack Wild Plum and lightly coloured with mica paints.  With a mixture of pink and clear stones I decorated the feather and the hat.  I then carefully cut the image out and around the feather embellishment.
The happy birthday greeting was further stamped onto natural coloured card, colouring the leaf spray and then cutting out.  I used a scallopeed edged card making a mount of plum/burgundy with a smaller mount of sliver ribbed paper.  I used a 12.5cm doily as the final mount and attached "Lady June" and the greeting with foam pads.

Card Three
Lady June was again stamped onto watercolour card using a black Versafine ink pad.  Either draw a large circle around the image or use a suitable sized circle punch.  Lighly colour the image as desired and embellish the feather spray on the hat with glitter glue.

I covered an 6x4" card with pale blue paper which I then softly stamped with Agapanthus images in a mixture of purple, gold and turquoise.  Punching a mixture of leaves, flowers and dragonflies I glued and built up an extensive border .

Anne Bennett ~x~

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments .... please carry on!