Tuesday 19 April 2011

"Mannequin - Part II"

As I will be on holiday and the Cubby Hole closed at the end of the month (opening hours can be found on the website) when the Mannequin projects comes to an end I thought I would extend this theme to the 9th May for getting your finished pieces to me.  If inspiration is needed pop in the shop before I leave for my much needed holiday and take a look at the couple of CCTV pieces I have on display.

You would have seen Little Sue's vibrant mannequin who's outfit is made of recycled goods on the blog but I will leave you with some pictures of Suzanne's shabby chic vintage sewing box:-

I would also remind you that this coming Saturday, 23rd April - the Cubby Hole is holding a secondhand book sale.  There is also a Play Day but due to the book sale there are limited places - please get your name to me should you wish to come along and "play".
The Cubby Hole theme for May will be "Homage to White Space" and I shall explain this in a later post hopefully with inspiration from CCTV team member Sue Blythe who does like to work with "clean and simple" cards.

Not wishing to bombard you with dates and details but the workshop on 14th May is being re-scheduled however on that date I would like to invite you to a play day with a difference.  You may have heard me talk about my two projects;-

  • Return Ticket to Crewe
  • Memories of the Lyceum
I would like to invite you to Play Day on 14th May to work specifically on these two projects should you wish to take part.  There have been some fabulous ideas already being talked about.  If you have any queries please give me a bell.

Any questions about the Play Days or indeed the book sale please ring me or pop into the shop!  CAROL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments .... please carry on!