Wednesday 2 March 2011

Spring has Sprung

Spring is definitely in the air.  It's light until nearly 6 o'clock now.  Everywhere you look new shoots are bursting into life.  I love this time of year.  I recently took a trip to Rode Hall to do the "Snowdrop Walk".  I think the flowers were at their absolute best as you can see.

Could this be inspiration for the current challenge "In a Secret Garden"?  Lots of you have already expressed an interest in joining in.  The more the merrier.....

On Sunday February 20th was the first day of our annual trade show at the NEC in Birmingham.  I took Sarah Anderson along with me.  We had a really nice day and saw lots of new products and met lots of interesting people.

Does he need any introduction?

I am sure we will be adding to our stash in the not too distant future. 

Carol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments .... please carry on!